Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chat vs Chat-Online

I rushed out of my office thinking that I had everything with me. As drove in to the car porch, I then realized that I left my laptop in the office. Thats it..! no Facebooking tonight. I thought.
That night, I had a good rest.
The next day, I left my laptop again. This time, on purpose. Then I realized how much time I spent on the computer compare to having a valuable time with my family.
Not having laptop with me, I suggested for us to have dinner outside, since my maid just decided to get married and verbally submitted her resignation.
During dinner time…
silence……….
everyone were busy with their Black Berry, including me. We smiled, we laughed to our mobile phone. We were actually chatting among us, not verbally though. No eye contact, but we were connected. A few more people were also in the chat group.
chat
I wonder if we will still be able to verbally chat instead of chat-online among us, in the next few years to come.
The technology is invading our life.

No comments: