Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lazy heart

You missed your beats again??
Ahah.!! that must the Kopi O that I just has 2 days ago. Caffeine, get away from me.!

ok..ok..now I'm convinced. Caffeine is the culprit....but..that was just one misserable cup, I had.

According to what I read, caffeine is one of the three most widely used mood -affecting drugs in the world.
It is affecting us emotionally and physically much more powerfully than we expect.

But...... I've also read that coffee is antioxidant. and.......coffee contains caffeine.
huh.??
I'm confused.

Both researcher really need to sit down together and sort this thing out. WHAT  LAH..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't care what they say my beloved sis, we need you lovely pure & good heart to beat on time, day, month & year accordingly as we love you!.... stop experimenting & stop drinking coffee!!!!!!!! littlesisD

Faida said...

Thanks for your sweet alerts. my dear S.I.L.You make me love you even more.mmuuaah..!