Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Alamak! How?

 

I have to appear the smartest in the class. Because I’ve got to be the ones who is teaching them. but..errr……

In Arabic??

Arabic

 

I dont seem to have a choice. The client that I have to train data input is having 99% books and materials written in Arabic.

So..!!! Here I am, cracking my head on those scripts that I, many..many..many years ago learned from my religion school.

There are 4 characters in Jawi that are not availabe in Arabic characters. They are ‘nga’, ‘cha’ , ‘ga’ and eerrr…… I forgot the other one. oh ya!. its ‘nya’.

I’ve searched the internet, but not much helps. Mostly are looking for data entry person , instead. ok, maybe I can possibly be the candidate, but for now, I am not looking for another job. I need to do this job.

Now what?…

Gotta do some research. CHao..!!

No comments: