Friday, January 20, 2012

What is it about IKEA?

 

The store is only 10 minutes drive away. I like to see those things being displayed. They are good for a compact area. Each time I go there, I would grab the measuring tape and the provided paper, the cute little pencil and the big yellow bag or trolley.

DSC00151DSC00167

When my kids join, they would be busy clicking their mobile phone camera.

Stop imagining kids.!

  DSC00166 DSC00145

My hubby would be  looking around for a comfortable seat, which most of them do not fit in any corner of our small house.

DSC00141

Carpet area is also one of his favorite, which causes him to sneeze each time we were there.

I would spend more time at the kitchen area, and frame area, and candles and bedroom and..and..and.. woooo…I want everything.

The kids have nothing in mind but taking photographs.

DSC00155  DSC00163 DSC00162 DSC00161

Every time I think of something to buy I would be thinking of….

‘where to place?’

At last, I changed mind. I would be picking up thing into the bag/trolley then retuned them back..then picked another..then returned them. I would sit on the settee and enjoy the comfort and to relax my foot.

In the end, we would just walked out with batteries or light bulbs, discussing about….

“where to eat?”

“what to eat?”

Thats a little bit about my many trips to IKEA.

No comments: