Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mixing colors again

Its back.!! My mood is back!

All along I am having this intention to buy a nice painting for myself. Somehow, each time I had that in mind, I opted for a second thought.

Art is an art. Regardless of the look, its an art. Beauty is in in the eyes of the beholder. Not looking nice to one, might seen beautiful to others. So I thought to myself, “Why not I give it a try? If its not okay, its okay”.
I took out my old coloring materials. I found most of them. Some from the left drawer, some from the right, Some from the top and some from the bottom. And I found them, alright.

TARRAA..!!!!
DSC01811 

I was feeling like back to art class, but without my art teacher, this time.

DSC01788 DSC01851 DSC01533 DSC01753 

  Okay or not-okay, I did them my way.

Of course I will not forget painting my favorite Roses. Its still in the making…….
IMG00385-20120119-0141

Nothing to shout about, they are not excellent, but I framed them anyway. I value the time I spent on them.
DSC01841
  DSC01847
I looked at them again and again. Now what.?? What to do with them? Where to place them?
What come may. I will keep them anywhere, anyway.

No comments: