Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I got a present

 

During Chinese New Year, 4 months after my birthday.

 I got  it...!!

It was an unexpected present. received on a very unexpected time.

We were having potluck BBQ with close relatives, that night. (On the night this journal is posted)

DSC01995  DSC01993   DSC01988 DSC01983

Family gathering is something that me and my hubby like to call upon, even without further preparation. It just happen whenever we feel like.

DSC01982 DSC01974 DSC01981  

   

The special present passed to me, then. It was a great surprise. It took me a while to open, as I didn't want to tear off the beautiful words and the nice drawing drawn on the cover.

DSC01987DSC01985

Laughter is the best medicine.! Written on the wrapper.

DSC01998 

 

TARRAAAA!!!!!

DSC01992

I knew it was a frame, but I didnt expect to see a photo of me and my hubby having a good laugh.

DSC01997 DSC01996

Thanks to my sister inlaw, Diana, her husband Wan and the 2 kids, for the effort and that was indeed, a special gift received from creative thinkers.

DSC01989DSC01980

I LOVE IT..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sis, this is how we have always remembered you and you manage to crack us up intentionally or not with your witty & naughty self.... we love you as your original self & my bro is always in his happiest mood when he is next to you just like in the pics, littlesisD

Faida said...

So sweet of you,my dear littlesisD. Im touched You made my day. Luv you sis. mmmuuuuahh.!