Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Followup info on the snatcher

The war is still going on between the snatcher and us. On the 2nd day after the fight, he appeared. Seen on the CCTV. He threw a glass of young coconut drink to my house compound. My son was at home alone, but was in a deep nap.If I were there, I could have shouted "HEY.!! Thats my favorite drink".

I ended cleaning the area as I got back from the office that evening. What a waste of coconut water.
Then, he appeared again on the 3rd day, as informed by my neighbor who has CCTV fixed. He passed by our house without doing anything. Either he had his own plan or just...

Then, we had a rest for about 2 days. That snatcher needs a rest, so do we.

And then........

Yesterday, the police informed my hubby that they put a chase on him that morning. He was seen lingering around on his motobike, not too far from my area. He was probably was looking for potential victim.But he is faster than the police. Thay couldnt catch him. What a sneaky little fella.! You wait lah....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nowdays on my way home before turning into the guard house I will have my eyes fixed on any motorbike infront of me just imagining it's the 'little fella' that has been harassing our adri, I want to run over him or something... huh gerammm......littlesisD

Faida said...

Ayyo..littlesisD, dont lah. He might have hungry family waiting for him at home.BUT I ever him, I might do the same.Kasih patah 1 kaki cukuplah.(aik? since when nice people like us became violent ar..? ish..ish..ish...

Faida said...

Correction.I meant to say "if I ever get him"
Geram punya pasal, I left out my words.