Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Morning fight with a snatcher!

 

8:50am .I was getting ready for office, but decided to work from the house for a while, as I anticipated a bad traffic jam due to the planned roadside demonstration which related to someone else’s sex life trial happened that day. (What a shame)

My hubby left the house 5 minutes earlier.

5 minutes later, I heard a commotion. It was a man’s voice. I popped my head looking towards where the voice came. I saw a man on a motorbike, shouting at another man. I adjusted my troubled eye-sight.

“ My husband.!!”

I rushed to get the house key and ran to him.”What happened..??” I saw blood drops from my hubby’s hand.

“I got him…the guy who tried to snatch Adri’s hand-phone..s**t !!  He took my car key..house key…house gate remote control ..he grabbed all the keys..s**t..!!”

Too late. The bad guy left. My hubby punched him once and kicked him once. Once was not enough, but the guy got up and grabbed his motorbike vrrroooommmmm….! gone. He somehow gotten near the car and grabbed the bunch of keys from the ignition.

It happened so fast. I ran back to the house, while my hubby had to go to the airport.

At hose, I quickly switched the padlock, just in case if he comes back.

10 minutes later..Ting-Tong..!

OMG! who is that??

phew..!! my ex-maid who left 2 weeks ago, decided to come just for a night. She said she would help me to clean up the house for a day.

My mom used to say “always make your visitors fell welcomed to your house”. So, I invited her in. I needed a company for that day, anyway.I told her what had happened and told her not to open the door, as the guy might appear anytime.

True enough, the bad guy came back. On his motorbike, he came with a long wooden plank with a few nails stuck out, at the end of it. He came with anger and shouted vulgar and threatening words. My helper and I shivered like hell.

The guy throw the plank into my porch and left.

 DSC01854

A minute later, he came back, again with full of vulgar and anger. I heard the gate opened.”WWHHOOOAAAHH…!!! My helper and I ran upstairs and locked ourselves in the room. I called my hubby to call the police. On the other corner, the maid was also busy making calls

Two patrol cars came together with my hubby , but the guy has left about 3 minutes before that. Another 2 cars also arrived, not to help, but to save the maid. She left with them without saying good bye. HAH..!! what else could I say..?

 IMG00374-20120109-1035  DSC01853

Police report were made and the policemen left.Nothing much they could do.

I didn't dare to leave my son alone at home. So, I continued working from home, while my hubby had to run errands.

My hubby came back at around 2pm. Car alarm were changed, new padlock bought. House gate remote control needed a change, so the technician was called to handle that.

At 3pm, my neighbor who had a CCTV called. She saw the guy passing by our house.My hubby called the police. We both then grabbed one cane each. ..but…..they are my collections.

I got this one from Pakistan. A metal Cobra head cane comes sword.

 DSC01857  

This is from Samosir Island, Indonesia.  Another one is also from the same place. It is made of buffalo horns.

 DSC01859

This cane is gotten locally from the school uniform store.

DSC01860

I’m still wondering if I would be brave enough to hit another human being. Even if I would, do I have THAT energy?? oh no.. I hope I don't need to do that.I will bring one with me in the car anyway. At least for a few weeks.

WATCCHHAAAA…!!!!

DSC01858

ok, back to the main story.Where was I..??

Yes, we both grabbed one cane each and looked out. No one there.We didn't see the guy. My hubby drove around for a while.

The bad guy didn't come back.

Calls after calls we received. From those who care. How blessed we are surrounded by caring inlaws, brothers, sisters and neighbors.

Dont worry you all. We have many canes in the house. And I will get a pepper spray tomorrow.

What a day….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very very worried yesterday when i heard the news. Just spoke to abg ess, he came again today? Geramnya dengar. Please dont leave adri alone in the house, he is most welcome to my home after school, ho worries about lunch, i will just call and they will deliver-Borak2. Be careful all the time masa nak masuk rumah or leaving the house, takut this guy really dendam.2T

Anonymous said...

dear kak faida,
1. aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh no words can express how I feel but panadol actifast can witness my terrible headache after hearing the news just after 4hrs of hectic class (thanks k2t for always sharing her migrain with me)

2. angry worried frustrated all emotions mixed together why did my bro do it but I would have hit & run (by car) that guy myself he I know he threatened my children... well I understand my bro's anger as he is always so protective of us as well.

3. if you just stopped at that cane story I would have taken one of yr cane and start chasing you all over the house nasib baik you sambung, tengah syok baca story suspence tiba2 ada advertisement hayoyo!!!

4. stay safe we love you. I can pick up adri every tue & fri as it's my day off, just info ok.

littlesisD

Faida said...

2T, Thanks a lot for your concern.Your offer sounds good.You will be called when we need Adri to do that. Dont worry so much. Lets just pray he will be caught soon. Police are patrolling the area every now aand then.

LittlesisD,
I guess protectiveness that cause your bro to transformed. I wished he did what you said. I couldnt have hit&run with my car too.

If you want to hear more about cane story, come over.LOL!
Thanks for your concern and I love you too sis.

Anonymous said...

whatever it is jaga diri baik2 n ur family too

Faida said...

Thank you my fren, and dont worry, the police is after him and he knows that.