Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cup cake gets them together

When the children  decide to bake , let them.

“Today is the day’’. Kitty planned.

Not kitty cat…!!

Her name is Qistina, the only daughter of my eldest sister-in-law. She happened to be in town. While Redza and Nadia were both living in campus, Kitty being the eldest among the amateur bakers, took the lead.

I took her and her younger cousin sister, Laikha to the bakery stores, got all the ingredients needed. Then…………

“off you go kids, just don't mess up you granny’s kitchen too much.”

Kitty was surrounded by volunteers, her cousins, Laikha, Danial, Mikhail and my son Adri. I didn't get involve and didn't bother to check on how they were doing throughout their baking session.

“Tell me when its time for me to come and eat”. I left home and did some house chores.

Later in the evening, I stopped by to have a look.

OH MY GOD..!!! What happened..???

  090420112315   Look Aunty Faida…. 090420112314

“Thats ok  kids, you learn from mistake. Try again”.

So they made a 2nd attempt..This must be it.

090420112318

OH MY GOD..!!!!! AGAIN..??

090420112316

Adri was blamed for using a wrong mixture of flour. HAHA.. what a useful assistant.

“We are making a 3rd attempt”, the leader determined.

All of them were eager waited infront of the oven, with enthusiast.I peeped at the third tray. Hmmm..looks OK….

090420112317

As I turned my back to leave, I heard them shouting of joy.

Yeah!!! At last we did it..!!!

090420112319

“Lets bake again tomorrow”

Ops…! Oh No… sorry for the mess Mummy, it wasn't my idea.

Enjoy you grand childrens’ company.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

any for me???

Faida said...

Nope. u had enough!

Anonymous said...

minta sikit pun tak boleh...(merajuk)..belum minta nasi....

Faida said...

ko ni kan....panntanggg tengok makanan

Anonymous said...

antara pantang larang aku...