Sunday, April 24, 2011

errr..errr…needle?..blood..?

 

I'm terrified of any blood suckers. Be it a leech, a mosquito, a bat or a…..(thinking..what else?)..NOT PAD..!!! hello…that's not included in my list of fears.

Ahuh..! a NEEDLE..

oh pleeeeaase…. That's my most fear, eversince I admitted of Dengue last 2 years, I would try every means to avoid injections. The feeling of it getting into my vein.. errghh@%%$@##@@!#$…!!!! then the sucking sensation follows , flushing my precious red liquid out..AARRGGHHH..!! its getting into my nerves…

BUT, doctor’s appointment is just around the corner. I have to let it happen again. Its for the sake of my love one. Just like a package of buy1 get 1 free, we both shall go. I want my hubby to go for medical checkup. And I believe he needs a moral support from me, which also means………………

I HAVE TO LET MY VEIN POKED TOO….!!! (why am I covering my ears..?)

Why haven't anyone invented a method that doesn't require any needles..???

I truly hate that shrieking sharp thingy. Somehow I realize that we are not getting any younger. The book said, should sickness comes, this would be the right age for it to attack.

fine..fine… I will go. I will allow those blood suckers do what suppose to be done on me.

I’ve started praying for the nurse  not to lose her balance when poking me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kak faida, since your result is good........LINE CLEAR, so now boleh hantam makan apa saja! 2T

Faida said...

2T,
oit..!! cannot hantam...Sugar level is on the upper side lah 5.8 How to survive without sugar? I NEED SUGAR..!!! What to do with my stock of Ice-Cream?