Monday, April 4, 2011

Sickening and humiliating news

I'm sick of it and I feel like puking reading the current political issues in Malaysia. I guess our politicians are running out of ideas on how to capture their supporters heart. and they chose to humiliate their rivals over their personal sex life, instead. It is such unprofessional approach.

Its not fun to become someone who is living in a country of a laughing stock, especially when meeting people from foreign country is part of her job.

That must be the reason why I hate getting involve in politics. Its not my life!

Wake up BIG SHOTS, stop the childish approach. Do something to the nation. Focus on education matters. That is the core of mindset improvement. Country development would follow naturally.

That is a saying from a neutral layman, ME. I said it from my heart.

2 comments:

Sal said...

I agree with u.

Faida said...

Sal,
Thanks for dropping by.