Saturday, April 16, 2011

WiFi in the train to KLIA

I couldnt wait to reach my hometown. My mom called early morning to check my whereabouts. She is eager to see her daughter. Me too mom.

  160420112373 

I am posting from the train to Kuala Lumpur  International Airport (KLIA). The last time I boarded the train was about a year ago. See the difference:

The previous one took only 28 minutes, non-stop trip KL Sentral Station –> KLIC, while the current made a stop at ‘Bandar Tasik Selatan/ Salak South"’ Station,Putrajaya Station, Salak Tinggi, then to KLIA.

Note: If you are heading for LCCT Airport, flying on AirAsia Airlines, Salak Tinggi is the station to stop, where you would take a shuttle bus to LCCT.

I am a bit jittery now, as I didn't anticipate a journey longer than 28minutes. The person next to me told me not to worry.

160420112374160420112372

The previous didnt provide WiFi, which is available in the current train.

160420112370

Great to get such a fast moving technology is happening here in our developing country of Malaysia. The best about living here in Malaysian is NO WAR but peace.

No comments: