Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Face-to-face vs Face-to-Facebook-2

I blasted him and her with whatever I felt like typing. Worse comes to worst, they could just drop me from their friends list. No hurt feeling. Thats how I am making use of the Facebook as my social device.

Accepted with love or hatred, I proceed my correspondence with them as if I’ve known them for hundred years. Many enjoyed my strange approach and I figured some could not make themselves comfortable being treated as a good friend by a stranger. Thats the fun of approaching thru Facebook compare to face-to-face communication.

I dont have to worry being seen having veggies in between my teeth or being seen in my pajamas. They wouldn't know anyway. I don't have to cover my pimples and pigmentation with inches of foundation. They wouldn't bother how I looked.

I chose the best picture for my profile.Who knows one day I might just change it to one horrible pose. I do change my personality following my mood. Should one day I got up wanting to be naughty, I would correspond with naughtiness, tomorrow I might get up wanting to be good, I would use motivational statements and would give a good tips for life. The next day, I might just get up as a religious and contribute several guidance to a better traits.

I let their imagination go wild on who I am thru Facebook. Its fun.

No comments: