Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Silence Is Golden

 

260320111980

Agree!, that's true Silence Is Golden. Without saying a single word during the recent meeting, my hubby was selected as a committee of Teachers and parents association for year 2011-2012, at my son’s school.

I thought he was getting a nervous breakdown when someone walked to the microphone and suggested him, just by pointing finger (not knowing his name then). He opposed, at first, but I gave him a my supportive whisper..

“Thats ok, just accept it. Its a good experience for you. I will help you”. So he did.

260320111978 260320111985_3

His son was proud to see his father sitting in front, along with the others.

More work to do Mr. Committee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha .....MY BROTHER , PIBG committee member? hmmm mau suruh mikhail masuk sekolah adri lah next year, uncle ess is there to pamper him!

Faida said...

Yes, Miss anonymous. Arent we proud of him...Send Mikhail there? yup, why not..BUT , if so, the school might have to put additional sign on the gate.
"MOTHERS are strictly disallowed"

Anonymous said...

my brother the PIBG hero, go figure! I am proud of him more and more as my 2 brothers are the kind of brothers and sister would be proud of..... hmmmm what if aleia and mikhail masuk sekolah adri and abg. ess is biro hal ehwal disiplin murid ha ha ha lets see how you help him with that, mesti adri tukar sekolah punya...:) littlesisD

Anonymous said...

my brother the PIBG hero, go figure! I am proud of him more and more as my 2 brothers are the kind of brothers any sister would be proud of..... hmmmm what if aleia and mikhail masuk sekolah adri and abg. ess is biro hal ehwal disiplin murid ha ha ha lets see how you help him with that, mesti adri tukar sekolah punya...:) littlesisD

Faida said...

Aleia..?? ops (I think he will resign)