Monday, April 11, 2011

I miss my daughter

Nadia could not leave her hostel since this is her final 2 weeks before her big exam. She told me that. But I missed her . The night before I told my hubby that I wished to visit her on Sunday (Today).

Without thinking twice, we were on our way to Ipoh, where her college is. The supposed to be 2 hours drive with speed limit of  110km/hr took us only 1.5hrs.

She was happy to see us. So were we.

“ but, all students are not allowed to go out”. She said.

I turned to the rear seat. “hmmm…I got an idea. Get in.!”

She happily positioned herself lower for the guard not to see. Of course I felt guilty for giving a bad example to my child, but…….

(hush-hush)“lets go to the shopping mall for a short lunch”. My hubby had no choice but to follow the ladies’ order.

Off we went. We let her enjoyed her favorite food, Japanese. That was mom’s and daughter’s choice.

mamanadia

Her dad doesnt favor Sushi. He just played with his food while listening to her daughter’s stories about her life in the college.

      100420112322 100420112320

 

Next,not forgetting her room-mates, Nadia stayed in line at McDonald, buying food for her 3 caring friends, while both her parents enjoyed Ice-Cream. YUMMMmmm….

100420112329

Hardly 2 hours, we were back to the boarding school. Again, she had to sit lower to avoid being sighted by the security guards as we passed by the guard house.

We left soon after that. The weather was clear.

 100420112331

Then, about 20 minutes down the road….

100420112335

O’Oooo..!! it changed to darkness, while on the other side of the mountain was still very clear. Before I even commented on the weather, it turned to cats and dog. Heavy rain on and off, until we reached our destination. God must be unhappy with what I’ve done. Forgive me oh God. I miss my daughter.

2 hours later…Home sweet home. Thank God for giving us a safe drive.

Its fun to break rules, sometimes, but DONT DO WHAT I JUST DID, dear good parents out there.

No comments: