Monday, July 12, 2010

4 years waiting

 

Yeah.. I waited to the last minute to close my eyes and opened them, watching the Spaniards hugging each other, celebrated their winning goal.

I MISSED WITNESSING THE LAST GOAL OF WORLD CUP 2010..!!!!

It was still 0-0 up to about 6 minutes before the match ended, between Spain and Netherlands. It was a boring game.

“ not ‘happening at all”, I thought. Then I rested my eyes, since I dont really appreciate a win base on penalty kicks.

The scoring happened on that particular time when I dozed off, as if they were waiting for me to fall asleep. SHARK!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farewell FIFA 2010. I m starting to like watching football......but only every 4 years i will join Danial watching it! We'll see what happened to all the cute/handsome guys in next 4 years!2T

Faida said...

Never mind the others, Kaka will still be playing then.

During my pregnancy(Adri) I was so crazy about football. One day, when Abg Ess could not make it to the match, I went ahead with a chinese man, my colleague. I was heavily pregnant, climbing the stadium. People though he was my hubby. LOL! (luckily my mom-inlaw didnt know the story)

No wonder Adri is so hooked to the game.

Anonymous said...

you can called that.....mengidam tengok football!

4 years is a long way, anything can happen to KAKA, he might be out of shape by than .danial is so happy that spain won.2T

Faida said...

Go Anil go! The only reason I support Spain after all my team lost, is because I have a little drop of Spanish blood.

Espanyol de campeon!