Monday, July 26, 2010

My coffeemate

We’ve been enjoying our morning coffee, quite regularly, at the same place for years now, but I still don't know her. Although I don't watch TV3 that much, Yes I’ve seen her on TV. She is one of TV3 personality. I don't know her real name. She is either Azlina or Zalina or something similar.

If not via hand signals, the communication between us would be “Hi.!” and “Bye..!” and “you’re earlier" and if we don't bump onto each other for quite a while, the conversation would be a little longer, like “where have you been? I haven't seen you for a while”. That's all about it. However it is, I still call it a friendship.

Today I happened to have my camera with me. I decided to take a snap of both of us with our coffee mugs. We are coffee-mates.




OMG! she makes me look fat and ugly sitting next to her.

2 comments:

tano kemalak said...

pasal dia pakai cermin mata tu yang u nampak kurang slim hehehe

Faida said...

Tano kemalak,
Pandai ko jaga hati aku. bagus ada kawan macam ko ni. Next time I will have my photo taken with you. I will feel so slim.

Hey, you know what? I've never snap your photo. May be I should, in our next lunch.