Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Something wrong with my nerve tonight

I've been conducting training and presentation throughout my work life. I had no problem with it. Most of my presentation and training were conducted from the tip of my fingers. Tomorrow I am scheduled to conduct another training. The training is no difference from those I did. BUT, this time I am quite nervous and could not put my eyes to sleep.

While I dont have those titles, the attendees are Professors and Prof. Madyas from one of the local university. THAT! is the root of the problem, causing my nerve to almost disfunctioning tonight. Its One O'clock in the morning at the time of posting this journal and I am still wide awake.

Come on! Faida, get your butt up and awaken the giant inside you..!

(Pulling my sleeves up).. OK.. I will. I can do it.. I will do it. They are just a human being like me. As the presenter, they would look at me as the smartest in the class. So....LOOK SMART AND ACT SMART you DUMBELL....!!!!

No comments: