Thursday, July 29, 2010

A letter to my loving husband

Dear Papa,

It's been more than 19 years we have been living in one roof. Despite a limited moment for us to have a quality time to talk, our love has never changed, but our health and shape. Due to the time constraints, I'm putting this thought of mine in my blog hoping that you will have a chance to visit , read and appreciate my intention, if not now, later. There was a saying that 'If you cant communicate directly to your spouse, write him a letter'. Thus, I decided on the latter.

My dear, we are no longer as young, but it doesnt mean we cant be healhty for the kids.
As long as we could, I want us to be with the kids throughout their study years and watch them through their success and have a good job and happy family.

My loving husband, I want you to know that you are doing great. and I am very proud of you. I feel so lucky to be with you and thats the best thing that ever happened to me. Although this will not affect my unconditional love to you, it would be great if you take care of your health and lose some weight so that you could be healthier and we could spend a better time with our kids, as when we were younger.

You know Papa, the kids and I will miss you terribly if anything happens to you. You know how attached we are to you. You're the only father figure in their life. They look up to you and they need you. I need you too and you know that. If you dont want to excercise and eat better for yourself, maybe you would do it for us.

I loved you , I'm still loving you and will always love you forever.

Love mama.

No comments: