Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My a-week-late calendar


Trying to gain encouragement to complete my long-pending unfinished painting, I told my hubby that I would like to attend a blogger’s friend solo art exhibition, in Penang, next week. I love arts. At least I could show my support through my presence, although I didn't plan to introduce myself.

I was thinking of stopping by Gopeng on the way, to visit my daughter at her boarding school. I miss her.

” While in Penang, we could meet up with Papa (my dad-inlaw) and we could go out for dinner with him. We could also stop by at my favourite soup stall”, I suggested.
He was ok with that idea.

Today, I visited the artist’s blog site. He was telling about the exhibition, which was over. It started last Saturday, the 10th July 2010, while I thought 10thJuly is on this coming Saturday.
Gosshh…! what was I thinking? That's a week late. Wake UP sleepy head! the World Cup is over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just go to penang and visit the herbs garden instead at balik pulau. its beautiful and worth every moment

Suprise papa and have dinner with him. he is always happy when we are in penang with him

have your soup and nasi kandar and nasi lemak near flat nenek and the kuey teow and mee mamak and and and and oh my god i love going back to penang......oh oh dont forget eldest sister!!!
.......littlesisD

Faida said...

littlesisD,
WHOAAAaa..!!! you make me feel like dropping everything and off to Penang, now. Yes, now.

Hopefully we can make it very-very soon. That herb garden you mentioned sounds interesting. I would love to go. And those foods... my oh my...what should I say. gulp..
Yes, it would be great to give a surprise visit to papa and eldest sister. Hopefully not Papa surprises us in return, by being back in KL then. LOL !!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.... who is getting old?2T

Faida said...

2T,
Its not getting old. Its reaching golden years.