Monday, July 12, 2010

Fatty me

 

Old friend’s remarks

“Wow..! you’ve grown side ways”

“You gained weight”

“You getting bigger”

“You look plumier”

“you look different’

“I didn't recognise you”

 

Ok..ok ENUFF SAID..!

I enrolled myself  in the nearby fitness centre last weekend. Determined, I also engaged a trainer, to force me on all the machine. 2 days now, and my body is aching. If I stop going, I will lose my money. Hmm…. lets see what my money could do for me. I’m giving myself 3 months to go back to my 5-years-ago shape, then I could start singing Saloma’s song again.

‘Tiru Macam Saya’ (An oldies)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

go..go..go Faida.
Looking forward to see Saloma.

::lift5::

Faida said...

lift5,
Yeah..!! Come and see me in 3 months time. I will be getting new wardrop.
Wait and see. Saloma is on the way.

Anonymous said...

so , i gues no more makan2 session ? 2T

Faida said...

2T,
oh.... thats different story...
exercise need to do, to a good reason to eat more. If we dont eat more, we wont have energy to exercise.

So, where are we going for makan next?

Anonymous said...

did u signed up at fitness first in GIZA? If yes ! all menantu mummy is there- u, wan, mas.Not sure about wan/diana. Mummy sure happy tengok menantu dia semua slim-slim! ha ha. 2T

Faida said...

2T,
Hah! tu lah tu.. since anak-anak are not willing to slim down, terpaksa lah menantu2 yang menyelimkan diri.