Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Food For Thoughts-Love and Freedom

We learned as we live. Throughout my 46 years of learning, I’ve reached the important chapter of my living syllabus. ‘Freedom Is Love’. Not wanting to be an introvert, its my pleasure to share this lesson.

If you love someone, give him/her a freedom. Freedom of thinking. Freedom of choosing his/her acquaintances. Freedom of expressing his/her feeling. Freedom of what he/she wants to do and to be. Freedom of his/her opinion.That's what love is. Freedom interlaced  with trust, injects loyalty.



God created an individual to be special, to have temptation and to be oneself. Oneself can be shaped into another self of course, as long as he/she is willing to transform. Do not apply forces into oneself, as it doesn't work. Even if it does, it will not last, because transformation of individual into another self is a calling. 



There are 2 types of lover. One that verbally protests contrasting opinion, who upon confronted or attack would show higher ego and would counter attack. Another is one that inner-protests, who would agree allmost everything, which only a connoisseur of body language understand what's in his/her mind. Upon reaching the brink of endurance he/she would just withdraw and leave.

I was once a control freak, or I thought I was, until I picked up a magazine one day. That simple article conjured up a calling for me to learn how to trust and give freedom to my love ones, for the sake of love.

No comments: