Monday, May 9, 2011

Colorfull flight attendants

On the way to The States was a long haul trip but I was enjoying the service provided by ANA (Japan Airline). The softspoken  stewardess made me forgotten the lost energy.

Now its time to go back home. United Airlines flight attendant shocked me with a frowning facial expression.

"Relax..dont get unnecessary stress.." I reminded my self.
It was then I reaslized how different the culture of this beautiful Asian countries compare to another part of the world.
wait..!! correction..its not the culture. Its individual behavior. I met many friendly and helpfull people while in Blacksburg. In fact, all of them. but...

 "whats wrong with United Airline employees???..where did they get their colors..??"

Avoiding thinking of the negative side, I pretended to sleep, just want to calm myself away from witnessing how those over aged flight attendants throwing stern words to their passengers. Deep inside I knew that was just the way they speak, but having just a week stay could not get myself adapted to such way. I was almost getting into a deep sleep when....

"@##@#$$%$$#%^&*^^%$$..!!!!!" 
WWHHOOOAAAA...!!! not only me , but everyone around me jump to shiver upon hearing a loud thud and shrieking scream... (to be continued). I gotta board my flight....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sis, miss you lah.....tak ada yang buat bising! You always like to create suspen .....so what happen? 2T

Faida said...

My dear sister, 2T,
I miss you too. Hey..all along a tot I was the quietest of all...

I could have missed my flight if it want for the suspence..LOL!
Anyway, i just posted the continuation especially for you, my curious sister.