Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Those were the days

 

I was almost there everyday. I was feeling guilty every after heavy meals, then I would go there and sweat myself out on a treadmill.

4 months later, I was happy with the result and smiled to those encouraging comment from friends and relatives “Hey..you slimmed down. You look good”.

I got up in the morning feeling healthy every day.

27122010842 27122010838

I befriended almost all of the trainers in the fitness centre. I was no longer a stranger to them. The gym had become my 2nd home.

Sometimes I spent my meal time with those respectful and friendly trainers. I called them by their nickname. Rina, Imie, Fauzy, Sham, Budin,Yaseer, Lan, Aming, Din, Ija, Ku Fai,among others. I also befriended those welcoming sales persons, Donna, Siva, ash, among others.

22122010777  12122010677 

Those were the days…..

Before this laziness….

I saw many new faces now. More new trainers and new sales person. I’m feeling like a stranger there, nowadays. Its been almost 3 months, I stopped my everyday visit, just because of those nice-to-hear comments, which I seldom hear for the past couple on months now. My weight is almost back to the initial number during the pre-gym.

I renewed my training session, alright, but I would just go whenever my trainer set the appointment. Even then, I kept on telling him to cut short the session. Then lately I started to give many reason not to come. I'm not sure whether my work kept me busy or did I make myself too busy for the gym session.

The last time I walked out of the place, was a month ago and I still don't feel like going. Sorry trainer, I’ll see you…hmmm…maybe next month?..or..the months after?..but thats fasting months..ok, how about..in September then..?no..no..no..thats festive season…..errr..Raya..Christmas…another raya…new year.. NEXT YEAR ????

No comments: