Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gatal Tangan

 

‘Gatal’ (guh-tuhl) is a Malay word for itchy, while ‘Tangan’( Tongue-un) means hand.

Direct translation for Gatal-Tangan is Itchy-Hand.

Putting the two words together would lead slang with sense of sarcasm, referring to a person who could not stay still or who could not keep her hand off from doing things. In this case, I'm referring to myself.

290520112801

It was 2am in the morning and I still couldn't sleep. Then I started thinking of what to do, as I hate tossing and turning in bed while everyone in the house are fast asleep.

I then decided to look through all the things which are still unpacked from my luggage since I left The States 3 weeks ago. I found the newspaper that I brought back from there.I thought of what to do with it before passing it away to the old-newpaper collector man.

Ahah..!! I got an idea…

I captured them in my camera and decided to add the image into one of my earlier posting, which I wrote about Ossama’s death. I edited the post as planned.

Upon re-saving the post, it somehow listed as the latest posting. And I could not get the posting back to its original position.

Now my blog journals are chronologically incorrect. All because of me being ‘Gatal Tangan’, that night. I should have prevented myself from editing whatever done and past.

:-( huh..!

No comments: