Monday, May 30, 2011

Fully occupied weekend

 

tik! tok! tik! tok! weekend is over.

I could not spend more time to tell all the stories. Pictures tell.

First event, we got 2 new member of stray cats. Welcome to the world little ones. I'm happy to see there are 2 of them, not 1, as I thought. And I'm glad to see both born with socks, not total black as I earlier thought.

I want them to stay within the house vicinity, while my hubby is against it. I didn't let him win this time.

 littleKitty  Dont take your babies away ok mommy cat. I will help you to protect them.

cat&Fishing 039

Next event, cinema. (camera not allowed). 2 hours gone.

After watching horror movie, we all went to play Badminton. I could not snap any pictures because…..My room accidentally locked and I had my handbag, purse and my camera phone left in there. Nobody wants to admit who pressed the lock. We left the house without me having ID Card.

After the sweaty event, we had our dinner + supper at ‘Mamak’ restaurant to recover our burned fats. It was strictly eating business. After food, we wished each other good bye and good night. Brothers-inlaw, sisters-inlaw, nephews and nieces gone back to their house, but for us, the night was not over.

“lets buy ice-cream”. We stopped by 7-Eleven on the way home.

Upon reaching home…. 3 guys were standing in front of the gate at this hour  !!????

Dont panic…..

There was a soccer game coming at 2:30am. My son, Adri planned for his friend to sleep over at our place for them to stay up to watch Barcelona playing against Manchester United.

290520112797 290520112796 290520112795

“Have fun guys, good night”

At around 3am, I heard loud “GOAL..!!!!” but I didn't bother to check. I continued my sleep. I learned later that Barcelona beat MU 3-1.

SUNDAY arrived too fast. I only had 3 hours sleep, it was time to get up for breakfast. After breakfast, my hubby and I took Nadia to a nearby university to do University-shopping We were looking for a suitable course for her.

About one hour talking to the consultant, and it was time to attend a wedding invitation.

IMG_9488 IMG_9487

IMG_9483 IMG_9465 IMG_9470 IMG_9466

IMG_9480  IMG_9477

IMG_9456 IMG_9458 IMG_9457 IMG_9461 IMG_9496 IMG_9462

It was around 3:30pm when we reached home.

Half an hour later. The whole house went silent. Everyone ZZzzzZZZzzzzzz……………………..

When I opened my eyes, it was almost dark. I prepared a quick dishes. We had simple dinner.

After dinner, we went to do our grocery and reached home at almost mid-night.

There goes the weekend.

No comments: