Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tabin Wildlife in Lahad Datu ?

 

I’ve heard about Tabin Wildlife Park, thru my brother. He was assigned to take care of the area for a few years.It has been declared a Wildlife Reserve due to the large number of highly endangered animals inhabiting its forests.

munasTabin munasTabin2

This is my brother , looking very adventurous but loving in actual life.

Anyway, about The Tabin Wildlife Reserve area..….

sabahmap_sm

The exclusive rainforest area is located about 2 hours of rough drive from Lahad Datu town.

Lahad Datu…yeah…where I was born and raised up for 10 years.

Have I been to Tabin Wildlife Park, which won the award of the “Most promising tourist attraction” ?

I wanted to, I said it many times, I would love to, I wished I did, but nope!, I have not.

I also heard about The Tabin Wildlife Resort, thru my sister. She is currently works there. http://www.tabinwildlife.com.my

Again, Nope..! I haven't been there.

Now I'm looking at my sister’s Facebook profile. WOW..!!! look at her surrounding.

jiaTabin

HO..HO..HO...! I could feel the cooling river and the sound of nature it creates. 

jiaTabin2

Look behind you sis!  A troop of wild Pygmy Elephants.

 jiaTabin15

Korean artists were there?? Hey..this is unfair…!! That’s MY HOMETOWN..!!

 

jiaTabin14 

Shame on me…people from all over the world had been to the place to smear volcano mud on their face as this is believed to do good  to human complexion.

They did bird watching, jungle trekking, night safari, night walk, dawn driving and many more, while I HAVE NEVER DONE THOSE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE..!!!!

jiaTabinBirdWatch 

Now, I’m excited to go. I want to be there, I want to experience sleeping in the exotic resort by the river. I want witness the beauty if His creatures. Pygmy Elephant, Sumatran Rhinoceros, 220 species of birds, and many more.

Here are few photo collection of my sister, which I stole from her Facebook profile. Don't tell her ok….sssyyhhh….

jiaTabin11 jiaTabin9 jiaTabin8 jiaTabin7 jiaTabin6  jiaTabin5 

But then….eeyewww…. will I be able to sleep thinking of those creatures??

Here I am sitting in the office without seeing a single primate, other than this teddy bear , a present from my loving daughter.

110526-145659

And there, my younger sister, playing with her pets, climbing up the reserved jungle, having fun with her colleagues, enjoying the nature and listening to the sound of silence, surrounded by those wild four legged, 2 legged and non-legged creeping animals. eeyeewww… not me…

jiaTabin12jiaTabin10jiaTabin3 jiaTabin13jiaTabin4  

I don't mind staying in the resort by the river though…..NICE……

jiaTabinResort

I wanna go..I wanna go…..when?..I dont know, but soon.

( hush-hush…..I will bring insect killer spray with me.)

Who is coming with me?

or you just want to see my teddy bear collections?

No comments: