Sunday, May 29, 2011

scary movie

 

It numbs my butt, sitting for 2 hours. I don't favor it, but this time I had to go, just to please the kids. That Saturday, my hubby and I joined Nadia, Adri and their 1st cousin, Norasmah to the cinema. I made sure I had enough tid-bits to munch throughout the movie, just to keep me busy in there.

Before entering the cinema, I walked down to where I could buy munchy-munchy. The fairly new shopping complex, Tropicana City Mall is now pretty crowded compare to 4 months ago when it was newly opened.

 280520112792

280520112794

‘Voices from the grave’. woo… sounds scary.

Until we paid for the ticket, then only we noticed that it was a Thai movie. Ops..! too late…lets get in”.

Subtitles were available in both, Malay and English. I read both. 

You wonder why did I have to read both?

The answer is simple…………….

BECAUSE THEY APPEARED SIDE BY SIDE…!!!

I could not avoid my eyes from reading the 2nd line. So I sat there , reading for 2 hours.

When the heroin ran to her rescue, I was still busy reading. Upon finished reading, I glance my eyes to the screen. The heroin has reached a safe place. the scary part was over.

Until the end, I could not catch what was so scary about it, because I was busy reading.

No comments: