Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ops..!! watch your step lady

At a wee hour, 4am, I was already at LCCT airport sending my nephew, Jali, off, today. Upon checking him in, we both then wished each other good bye, then I headed  towards where my car parked. Looking straight trying to figure out which car was mine, DUUSSSHHH..! I was on my knee.

OUCH..!!!

I just stepped on uneven pavement when I was about to cross the road. I fell to the ground to an obedient puppy position. It took me a while to figure out what had just happened then. I quickly got myself up and as as an immediate reaction, turned to see if any one noticed….OF COURSE..!! they did. Those people standing outside of the terminal were all looking at me. Nngeeee….!!! Good Morning you all.

I continued walking, maintaining a good posture of ‘nothing-happened’, and only checked my ankle and knee when I got into the car. I found a slight bruises on my right knee and almost sprain my left ankle.

What an exciting adventure to start a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adehh dehh dehh