Thursday, July 21, 2011

Also part of Arts

To avoid money leaks from the company’s account, I always fly economy class, but today, when my flight was late evening I decided to go on business class.

I purposely checked-in early to get a longer time relaxing at the lounge, enjoying those cute little pastries, juices, sandwiches, a good sips of coffee latte sitting on a comfortable seat. When I got bored, I switched on my laptop and played with my Webcam. I looked tired….tired of eating.

110720-191032

I ate a lot at the lounge not to waste the money spent. Since I ate too much, I got heavier.  The airline didn't let me in to my flight. Instead, I was only allowed to board the following flight which was 2 hours later. Furthermore, my seat was also down graded to economy class, deducting the cost of food I consumed, to balance out the price, equally.

I needed to go back to my hubby and children, so I accepted whatever seat I was given. That was the consequences that I had gone through, for eating too much at the lounge.

As I was walking along the aisle, I was hit by a flying bird, which entered the aircraft. The bird died on the spot without getting to its destination. Poor bird.

Story telling is part of Arts. Able to catch a lie is a skill.

I feel sorry for you, should you have believed what I have just wrote. You need a liar detector.

In my next posting, I will tell you the actual incident why my supposedly 7:45 flight, delayed to 9pm from Penang International Airport. You might also want to know why my seat was down graded.

No comments: