Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Me no talk politics

 

What say you, What say they, me no care. Me work. Me eat. Me happy.

Ya…ya..ya.. I'm ignorant when it comes to politics. But don't blame me. As far as I know, I studied hard to get an okay job and I worked hard for the money.

Corruption? No one had ever asked from me. Maybe I’ve made it clear in some ways that its a no-no. Its not applicable to my way of work nor my way of life.

You friend me, I friend you.

Regardless of who, a nice person is a nice person. A good friend is a good friend. There is no reason for differences in ideology to jeopardize a good relationship.

Politician unfair?? To who?

Who would like to see his/her family to suffer? Any Tom, Dick and Harry wouldn't. I wouldn't.

He is not a capable leader? No problem. Interview another candidate, put him on 2 years probation. Train him. Observe his mind set. Check on the development he did, if any. If no-good, give warning. If still no-good..sack. Get another candidate.

Wooo….that easy ah..?

You see….I told you…, me no talk politics.

I'm happy living in this peaceful county of mine. Of course, I'm complacent with such life I’ve been living. And I want to continue living with such complacency. Why not?

Go ahead .. I allow you to say this to me…. “No wonder you cannot be a politician” or you may also tell me this..”I'm glad you didn't become a politician”. You can say it, because I’m glad, I'm not and I’m happy that I didn't.

No comments: