Monday, July 4, 2011

Surprising Mr.next door

 

1 million copies of his books were sold and I didn't know him.

He started his career as a writer since 1955. That before I was born. I grew ups reading some of his write-ups, and still didn't know who he was.

He has produced 284 series, since 1981. I think I read some, but I still didn't know who the writer was.

Such a respectful and humble guy, I greeted him almost every morning and every other day and STILL I didn't know who he was until……..

040720113376

I read today’s paper.

He, having his pen name as Tamar Jalis, is standing high among the famous novelists , someone who hold the record of the longest novel series ever written in Malaysia.

FULL ARTICLE

040720113377

Little that I knew, his novel was included into the Malaysian high school literature syllabus.

Little the I knew that he had been living next door from us for many years and we exchanged food once a while.

Today I got to know that I have a famous local writer living next door.

I’m very proud of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigu...it's like living next door to alice

Faida said...

Dear Anonymous,
right, but you ter sigu2 di sini ni? Salah kelas lah.