Saturday, July 23, 2011

Soccer night

 

Pizza were ordered. Chips and drinks were earlier bought. Cooking was done and ready served on the table. All faces were ready looking at the same direction. Television.

It was Malaysia against Singapore, World Cup qualifying season. By 25 seconds after 7:45pm, when the match just started, the men in the house  were already at their  throats GOALLLL..!!!!!! 

Phew..!! What a luck, I managed to pull my pants up while I jumped out of the toilet, joining them giving our remote support on Malaysia. That was the first goal, scored my Malaysian player. A shocking goal, indeed.

It was an exciting games that my hubby(Zul), My brother (Asri) and my son (Adri), together with me could not hold ourselves from shouting at the television, causing shock to the maid each time when the ball rolled towards the goal keepers. The match that started with 1-0 initially ended with……………………..

                          5 - 3  ???

What happened to those tigers of Malaya?

No comments: